Monday, June 28, 2010

Travel Insurance Services - iPad contest Entry 2

The people over at travelinsure.com have a pretty good contest that's letting me reminisce about my past trips while making me think about everything that could go wrong :-).

The contest is over at http://www.travelinsure.com/contest/ipad.asp ... try entering!

My second fear just comes with being away from home. I have several pets, who can't travel with me generally, so I'm always afraid something will happen to them while I'm away and can't do anything. We typically have a friend or a pet-sitting service stop by to check on everyone and feed them regularly, but if they need to go to the vet or... worse... I hate to think about not being there for them.

My sister had this happen where she was away when her cat died. As if that's not bad enough, she hated having to talk to the pet sitter over the phone and talk them through what had to be done.

Well, sorry for the less than cheery post. Anyone who feels like commenting, please let me know how you cope with traveling while your pets are at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment